It's been a long time since I've posted but here's the menu plan for this week:
Breakfasts: cereal, oatmeal, eggs, waffles, fruit
Lunches: grilled cheese, ham and cheese, PB & J, salad, canned soup, leftovers
Dinners:
Sat - keeping our options open, I'm not usually off from work on the weekends
Sun - Christmas Party for our Small Group, I'm bringing cookies and a veggie tray
Mon - Calzones (special request from the boys)
Tues - Chicken a la King
Wed - Spinach Manicotti (my request) and my hubby's "World Famous" garlic bread
Thurs - Dinner out with friends to celebrate their birthday
Fri - Special night out "alone" (a.k.a. no kids) to celebrate our 17th Wedding Anniversary which is Saturday; usually this translates into a nice meal somewhere and then lots of Christmas shopping while holding hands :-)
Have a great week and may God bless you and your family!
Becky <><
No comments:
Post a Comment