Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan for This Week (3/29/10 - 4/4/10)

Monday: Spinach Chicken Pasta
Tuesday: Calzones (choice of pepperoni, spinach, mushroom, etc filling)
Wednesday: Sausage & Vegetables over Rice
Thursday: Meatloaf
Friday: Chili, Chips, and Cheese
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: Easter (getting together with my family; not sure what I am bringing to share)

Have a great week! You can also check out lots more menus at orgjunkies Menu Plan Monday!

1 Peter 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

Becky <><

1 comment:

Judi said...

Thank you so much for following my blog! I truly appreciate it! I invite you to participate and comment and let me know what you need to hear! The one thing that I want you to know is that I do not join blogs as a follower! Why? Because I am extremely dysfunctional! I do read all of my followers' blogs as often as I can! However, because I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling if I don't join their blogs, I bookmark you so I can peek into your life! ! But, I often don't have time to comment since I read so many of them! Plus, I am a very chatty girl! I would never get to work or get any work done if I did! Please know that I am with you on your journey...even if I am a silent traveler!!
Onward!
Judi