1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
1 pkg taco seasoning
4 cups frozen tater tots
11 oz can nacho cheese soup
Prepare meat with taco seasoning as directed. Pour into a 2qt casserole dish (ungreased). Pour soup over top; add tater tots in a single layer. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
I have been waiting to try this recipe...
3 comments:
Greetings and Salutations!!
I noticed that you were following my blog, so I thought that I would check yours out as well. We like the recipes you've posted, and absolutely love the "What's Cool About Home School" video.
Are you involved with CHEF co-op?
(Was just wondering how you found out about our blogsite)
With the love of the Lord,
The Rogers' Family
Yes, we are involved with CHEF Co-op. I was reading your blog to find out how Lissa is doing. Your family has been such a blessing to our family. I hope she is on the mend! I'm not sure how I ended up finding your blog - maybe from Facebook. I am a friend of Lissa's on there. I really enjoyed reading your blog! I hope everyone at your end is doing well.
God Bless!
Becky <><
I like you blog. This recipe sounds really good.
Post a Comment